June 15, 2011

Across the Universe Teaser

As I am currently reading the out of this world novel Across the Universe by Beth Revis, I thought I would tease you with a quote from the book. Look out for the Review coming in the not too distant future...
'THE PRESIDENT CALLED IT THE 'EPITOME OF THE AMERICAN DREAM.'

Daddy Called it the unholy alliance of business and government.

But all it really was, was America giving up. Bailing out in order to join the Financial Resouce Exchange. A multinational alliance focused on one thing: profit. Fund global medical care to monopolize vaccines. Back unified currency to collect planet-wide interest.
And provide the resources needed for a select group of scientists and military personnel to embark on the first trip across the universe in a quest to find more natural resources - more profit.

The answer to my parents' dreams.

And my worst nightmare."


No comments:

Other Posts you might Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...