October 28, 2010

REVIEW: ANASTASIA'S SECRET by Susanne Dunlap

A fascinating new novel by Susanne Dunlap, Anastasia's Secret is an insight into the last days of the Romanovs, the last Imperial family of Russia.

Step into the life of Grand Duchess Anastasia Nicholavena Romanova, the youngest daughter of the last Tsar of Russia.
Un-noticed by her family, Anastasia watches from the sidelines as she discovers life & love. As her world of the Imperial family slowly comes tumbling down, Anastasia must learn the lessons of life in captivity.


Full of intrigue, suspense, romance and drama, I found Anastasia's Secret to be a fascinating novel that really makes you feel emotionally tied to the characters.

Part fiction, part non-fiction, Anastasia's secret is based around the life of Anastasia Romanova, with a fictional love interest.
I loved this novel, I found it gripped me and plunged me into the world of Anastasia, where I was absorbed by Dunlap's writing. It was highly emotional and made me feel part of the story. As the story came to a close, knowing the inevitable outcome (unless it really was fiction!) I felt myself saddened for the end of the story that Dunlap has reviewed.

I highly reccomend Anastasia's Secret for fans of The Other Countess by Eve Edwards, Historical novels, and girls aged 13-16.

No comments:

Other Posts you might Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...