Second, I just met author Sarah Alderson - she is really nice! And I love her writing - look forward to a review soon!
Also, I am really excited about next year, with lots of cool new books coming out and of course, I can finally get around to reviewing these books that I have read, but not reviewed:
- Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey.
- Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson.
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys.
- Hush, Hush By Becca Fitzpatrick
- 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
- Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Some books that I am really excited about for next year:
- The Shiny Guys by Doug Macleod
- Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
- The Catastrophic History of You & Me by Jess Rothenberg
- Dark Eyes by William Ritcher
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E Smith
- Shooting Stars by Allison Rushby
- The Flappers: Vixen by Jillian Larkin
- Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
- The List by Siobhan Vivian
- The Queen of Kentucky by Alecia Whitaker
- The Other Life by Susanne Winnacker
- The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
- Above by Leah Bobet
Look out for more posts coming to The Book Slooth next year. Lots of reviews, teasers, sneak peeks of upcoming books, quotes to entice you into reading and of course - competitions!
Happy New Year,