May 18, 2011

I want to read Paper Towns

For some reason, I love the cover of this book Paper Towns by John Green.
I have always been fascinated with maps, and I think that there is just the right colour balance for this cover!


Quentin Jacobsen has spent a lifetime loving the magnificently adventurous Margo Roth Spiegelman from afar. So when she cracks open a window and climbs back into his life - dressed like a ninja and summoning him for an ingenious campaign of revenge - he follows.


After their all-nighter ends and a new day breaks, Q arrives at school to discover that Margo, always an enigma, has now become a mystery. But Q soon learns that there are clues - and they’re for him. Urged down a disconnected path, the closer he gets, the less Q sees of the girl he thought he knew.






I love the names, they're kinda quirky!

6 comments:

Anna said...

oooh. sounds interesting.
you're right, it's a great cover :)

Jess - The Tales Compendium said...

I've read this and it is really good. So are John Green's other books. You should definitely try and read them :)

Cass said...

Me too! I admit I wasn't interested until I started seeing the cover everywhere. And seeing Green's videos and thinking HEY, HE'S ACTUALLY AWESOME. Hope to read at least one of his books in my life.

Jean said...

I highly recommend this book!

Julia @ That Hapa Chick said...

READ IT!!!! Its an AMAZING book and John Green is just amazing in general. :)

Ismé said...

Thanks for the comments!

I agree, the cover is first what drew me in! :)

Thanks Julia, Jean, Cass and Jess for the recommendations, I have ordered it online - don't worry, I am still dedicated to book stores; but it's really annoying when there are some books you just can't find!

Thanks,
Isme

The Book Slooth

Other Posts you might Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...