April 08, 2012

BTL: the new look

Okay, so Penguin's teen book blog has undergone a makeover and there has been mixed reviews. ( no pun intended!) Some people are really annoyed that they changed the name too, but here is what I have to say:

You have done an absolutely smashing job guys (and girls), - I love it! 

In my opinion, change is a part of staying relevant and I think that the team at Penguin have done a great job... They have updated the look of the blog and the Twitter page, and I think that the geometric-y design looks really groovy! Keep up the good work!

Here's a sneak peek, and check it out for yourself with these links:
Penguin Teen Australia Blog & Twitter.




Regards from the bat cave,
Isme

No comments:

Other Posts you might Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...