March 14, 2014

Cover of the Week: Beautiful de la Cruz covers

The cover of one of Melissa de la Cruz's recent books, The Ring and the Crown, caught my eye with its vibrant colours and stunning visuals. Then, upon further investigation, I found that quite a few of her novels have awesome covers.

What do you think?



Snaps to Hyperion Books, who published the stunning covers for her Witches of East End series.
The colour palettes for these books are great, and wonderfully vibrant. I also love the use of flowers in all of the covers, so beautiful! I must get copies of these books!




So, worthy of cover(s) of the week? I think so! But what about you; have you seen any magnificent covers worthy of mention lately? Let me know in the comments section below.

No comments:

Other Posts you might Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...