February 07, 2014

Vampire Academy Trailer

I had a serious fangirl moment yesterday. Upon the realisation that I hadn't seen the new trailers for the upcoming adaption of Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy novels, I immediately headed to Youtube.

When I saw the first trailers in the early stages of the movie production, I was a little unsure of my opinion as I thought that they seemed a bit disconnected, especially for people who have not read the books.

However, I have found that the new trailers explain it quite well, and I think that they make it more accessible to people who aren't fans of the book.



Well, all in all, I am excited about the upcoming film, although Dimitri Belikov is does not look how I expected. I don't know what I expected though.

I admit, I was tickled by the "look alive" comment from the gym teacher! I think that this series, both in writing, and from what I can gather, the film too, both have a sense of humour, making the whole affair a bit seriocomic. 

There are so many YA novels becoming movies at the moment, it's nuts! I will write more about them in the upcoming week. 

What do you think? 
Isme 

No comments:

Other Posts you might Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...