May 03, 2010

The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart, Illustrations by Carson Ellis

 
1. The Mysterious Benedict Society

2. The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey

3. The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma 




I recommend this book for girls and boys aged 10 - 13.

*Are you a gifted child looking for special opportunities?

 Meet Reynie (Reynard) Muldooon; the Intellectual leader, George Washington (Sticky), the world- renowned genius , Constance Contraitre , the Imp-Like: Truth Loving Poet, and Kate Weatherall, the Tomboy who never goes anywhere without her bucket. Chosen out of many, These four become secret agents, part of the, as they call it, Mysterious Benedict Society. 

Uncover a plot of mind-sweeping and world domination while continuously being surprised and delighted by the twists and turns that Lee Stewart weaves into the plot.

The plot of this story is unlike any other; it has mystery, suspense, comedy, intrigue and lovable characters that are out of this world. 

And, to add to the excitement, at the beginning of every chapter, there is a a fabulous picture by Carson Ellis. 

To Visit The Mysterious Benedict Society website, click here

* Caption of the First Book

ALL PICTURES ETC. COPYRIGHT CARSON ELLIS AND TRENTON LEE STEWART 2010


1 comment:

Sverige said...

I got this book a really long time ago from a friend and I kept putting off reading it because I thought I was too old for it. and I finally read the book out of bordem, and I'm so glad I did. I actually loved this series. Its an easy read, but at the same time challenging with all the riddles, and there's so many twists that its hard to guess the ending.

Other Posts you might Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...