June 21, 2010

Top Books for the Reluctant reader...

If you or your child/ grandchild is a reluctant reader, here are some great books that will keep them hungry for more!

If you would like to read the review, click on the title.
Please pay special attention to the age recommendations!


In no order, and without further ado, let me present, fabulous books for the reluctant reader...

GIRLS
PICTURE BOOKS
3. The Orchard book of Magical Tales, retold by Margaret Mayo, Illustrated by Jane Ray 




If you have any queries, feel free to email me at: thebookslooth@gmail.com

3 comments:

Subiaco Bookshop said...

Well Done Isme,
Love this selection, have them all at my shop!
Leigh
The Subiaco Bookshop

Anonymous said...

Love this selection, I have read a few myself, they are fantastic!

Keerthana said...

love the choices
i have read a few of them and i absolutely love it

Other Posts you might Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...